Benefits of hypnobirthing include:
- Eliminate or greatly reduce any worry, fear or anxiety about childbirth with hypnobirthing.
- Enjoy confidence and anticipation as you think more positively about your new baby.
- Learn self-hypnosis to ease discomfort or pain and help sleep.
- Reduce morning sickness.
- Stay calm, and enjoy feelings of peace and contentment throughout your pregnancy.
- Use gentle hypnobirthing techniques to keep your muscles relaxed so that your body can deliver your baby more easily, significantly reducing any pain or discomfort.
- Confident Childbirth can be used to turn breech babies.
- Less pain or discomfort reduces the need for pain relief which lowers potential risks for both mother and baby.
- Master good confidence skills to communicate with medical staff and have more control and be more involved in decisions.
- Less risk of Caesarean section, ventouse or forceps delivery.
- Higher Apgar score for your baby (measurement of wellbeing immediately after birth).
- Many mothers report that their babies are more calm and feed and sleep better.
- Quicker postnatal recovery – shorter hospital stay.
- Improved breastfeeding.
- Be a more confident parent.
- Reduced risk of postnatal depression.
Would you like your experience of pregnancy and childbirth to be filled with joy and anticipation? Research shows that hypnobirthing can have astonishing benefits.
Confident Childbirth is a modern, flexible approach to hypnobirthing, tailored specifically for you whether you already have confidence, or if you’re fearful and worried or want help with tokophobia. Individual sessions tailored especially for each client mean that I can deal with your specific issues and guide you in the way that’s right just for you.
It’s probably more common than you think for women to be worried about childbirth. This approach means you can let go of fear, worry and anxiety about pregnancy, labour and delivery, whether it’s because of stories you’ve heard, programmes you’ve seen on tv or because you’ve already had a previous traumatic experience of childbirth and now want to find a better way.
Research has also shown hypnosis to be extremely useful in relieving morning sickness (hyperemesis), backache, itchiness and helps sleep.
My aim is for you to have the most calm, comfortable childbirth experience that is possible, no matter how the delivery proceeds. Even if you need pain relief or medical intervention, it is still possible for you to have a comfortable and positive experience for you and your baby.
The skills that you learn for childbirth can also help you relax while breastfeeding and help you with getting back to sleep after night feeds.