This informative short video by PregnancyVideos.us shows the vaginal birthing process.
The Confident Childbirth approach aims to give you the knowledge and confidence to have the best possible childbirth experience for you, whether you choose to have a completely natural childbirth or medical intervention. Confident Childbirth can help you if you choose to have your baby at home or at hospital. It’s a flexible approach tailor-made to every woman’s individual needs and preferences.
For more details about Confident Childbirth go to http://confidentchildbirthsurrey.co.uk/works/
Benefits of hypnobirthing include:
- Eliminate or greatly reduce any worry, fear or anxiety about childbirth.
- More relaxed pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Learn self-hypnosis to ease discomfort or pain during pregnancy and help sleep.
- Reduce morning sickness.
- Use gentle hypnobirthing techniques to keep your muscles relaxed so that your body can deliver your baby more easily, significantly reducing any pain or discomfort.
- Confident Childbirth can be used to turn breech babies.
- Less pain or discomfort reduces the need for pain relief which lowers potential risks for both mother and baby.
- Master good confidence skills to communicate with medical staff and have more control and be more involved in decisions.
- Reduce the risk of Episiotomy, Caesarean section, ventouse or forceps delivery.
- Higher Apgar score for your baby (measurement of wellbeing immediately after birth).
- Many mothers report that their babies are more calm and feed and sleep better.
- Quicker postnatal recovery – shorter hospital stay.
- Improved breastfeeding.
- Be a more confident parent.
- Reduced risk of postnatal depression.